How to use WooCommerce Product Table in a multi-vendor marketplace is one of the most frequently asked questions we receive. In this article, we will show you which Multi Vendor plugins are compatible with the Woo Product Table plugin and how to set it up, including its benefits.
As you know the multi-vendor plugin lets you create multiple vendors and give them the ability to add products and manage their orders. Your multivendor store will have better layouts when you use the product table plugin. This will help your sellers make more sales and earn you more commission, so everyone wins.
If you have a WooCommerce store, then you can turn it into an online marketplace with the help of a multi-vendor plugin. Multi-vendor plugins enable you to have many sellers or vendors in your store at the same time. This makes your store more dynamic and efficient, as your customers can easily find and purchase products from multiple sellers.
This type of plugin enables sellers to register as vendors on your website. With this kind of plugin, sellers can sell products through your WooCommerce website and handle all the sales-related tasks such as shipping, payments, and customer support.
So, each vendor will have its own store page, where customers can view and purchase products. The plugin also includes a shopping cart and checkout process, so customers can easily purchase products from any of the participating vendors.
Additionally, multi-vendor plugins make it easy to manage orders and shipping. The plugin also allows you to manage the products sold by each vendor in a central location. Overall, using a multi-vendor plugin is a great way to increase efficiency and profitability in your WooCommerce store.
A Woo Product Table is a handy tool for listing any type of WooCommerce product in a flexible table layout. This makes it great for displaying products in a variety of different ways, such as product lists on a homepage, category pages, or product detail pages. Also, you can set different types of search boxes and filters so that you can quickly find the products that you’re looking for.
There are literally dozens of ways you can customize your table. For example, you can use different colors for each row, add images or videos, and even set up custom taxonomies to categorize your data. Whatever you need to make your table look great, Woo Product Table has got you covered.
Here are some reasons:
1. Product tables reduce the amount of space that is needed for each product. This is especially true for groups with a lot of products, as you can use one product table layout for all products in that group.
2. You can display more products per page and customize the product information displayed. With a pre-build table template, you might have to use several tables to show the products and their features. This is particularly true if you want to show variable products or include additional details like color/size options or accessories.
3. Applying advanced filters is easier with a product table layout than with a switcher. It makes it easier to find just the right filter (like "all colors" or "all sizes"). It also lets you add more options without having to scroll through multiple rows of filters, including some of your own custom filters (like "most expensive" or "least expensive").
4. Your most important information at the top of the page (the number of reviews and ratings) appears much faster in a product table layout than it does on a switcher, so you'll get more feedback from users quickly and easily when they are interacting with your site rather than scrolling through hundreds of rows. It also shows up much earlier on mobile devices, so users won't have time to go back and scroll through pages first before clicking on your main menu button!
5. You can display ALL IMPORTANT INFORMATION shown in one table, so users can find out which one fits their needs best before making any purchases or entering any details about their order (like billing data). With a standard showcase, this could take hours or even days — but with a product table layout, it could be done in seconds!
There are a good number of multi-vendor plugins available for WooCommerce, such as
After putting each one through its paces, I've determined that the following two of these plugins are the most compatible with Woo Product Table:
Both of them are from well-regarded firms and connect completely with Woo Product Table. This indicates that you are able to construct a multi-vendor market that is completely functioning, with the items offered by each seller listed in a format that is favorable to customers placing orders.
You may design a core page that lists all of the items that are available on the market in addition to having a distinct shop page for each individual seller.
In this tutorial, I mainly show you how to create product table layouts using the Dokan Multivendor Marketplace plugin and our Woo Product Table. So keep reading!
How to use Dokan Multivendor Marketplace with Product Table
Install it on your WordPress site after downloading it.
Let's set up at first Dokan Multivendor plugin:
Turn on it and Save changes.
Here you have to go to the GENERAL section, as shown below, and click the toggle button next to " Admin Area Access "
Click on the Save changes button.
3.Then go to Dokan >> Setting >> SELLING option
Set the Commission Type as a percentage or flat, Admin Commission like 10%, Shipping Fee Recipient by Vendor, Tax Fee Recipient. Then click on the save change button.
4. After that go to Dokan >> Setting >> Withdraw Settings option.
In this section you have to enable Withdraw Methods: Paypal or Bank Transfer set the value Minimum Withdraw Limit and enable Order Status for Withdraw (Order status for which vendor can make a withdraw request).
5. After that go to Dokan >> Setting >> Reverse Withdrawal Settings option.
Activate the options and set the value as shown in the screenshot below.
This portion of the setting is really important for you. Now your multi-vendor is ready to go.
For more advanced level guidelines, you have to follow this article link:
New vendor Signing Up guidelines: Vendor Registration
Dokan Seller Multi-step: Dokan Seller Store Setup
Have a look at the Vendor Dashboard:
Here, the vendor can create new products and upload them. They can also track the order status and payment methods.
The default setup is enough to work with the Dokan multi-vendor plugin. If you need more customization, then follow this tutorial.
Follow my paths:
Go to the PRODUCT TABLE >> Configure >> turn on 'Table On Archives' and select Shop Page like in the screenshot below.
Here you can also choose any type of page to set your product table.
Video Tutorial link: https://youtu.be/MeylemUzOPc
In this way, all of your vendors' products will show up in the shop page on a table layout.
Have a look a beautiful Shop page with the help of Product table plugin:
However, if you only want to display the table on Specific archive pages,
For example, you have six categories, and you want to display a table with only one or two category pages. Let's do that:
Navigate to Product >> Categories.
Edit any Category:
Now chose your category where you want to display the table and click edit.
On this page, you will see an option to select a table for this category. So select a table from the "Product Table" dropdown menu.
Update and visit that category page. You will see the table on that category page.
The Woo Product Table plugin is an excellent way to manage product information in a multi-vendor marketplace. The plugin allows you to easily display product information for each Specific Archive page, making it easy to compare and select the right product at the right price. If you're looking to create a marketplace with multiple vendors, the Product Table plugin helps the vendor to create more customers.