Footer Cart Options
We have a beautiful and informative footer cart. Take a look first
From our footer cart:
- You can see how many products are added.
- Which products have been added?
- You can see the total amount.
- You can go to the cart page.
- You can delete products indivisibly.
- Also, you can delete all products at once.
Enable/Disable footer cart
By default is enabled. To disable footer cart go to Product Table -> Configure page from the WordPress dashboard and you will find an option to hide footer cart.
Change footer cart template
We have some templates to change footer cart design. Just change the template to get a beautiful design.
Change "View Cart' text
Sometimes you may need to change 'View Cart' text. For that, you need to use a filter hook.
Change "View Cart' target
By default, the cart page will open in a new tab. But we can change it with a filter hook.
Now cart page will load in the same tab.