Add new custom column in Woo Product Table
Time needed: 2 minutes.
If you are going to add a new custom column like a custom field, taxonomy, audio, or file this article can help you.
- Add new table/Edit your existing table
If you need help on how to create a new table read this article.
- From column, tab find add a new column
You can add a new custom column in the table at the end of the same page. You will find there "Add new column". Fill in the required information to create a new custom column.
- Type your column slug/keyword/name
If you are going to add a new column for a custom field, then this column slug will be your custom field name.
- Give this new column a nice name
- Select column type from the dropdown list
- Finally, click on add new column
- Hooray! A shiny new column has been added