How to sort products using tags or custom taxonomy?
In our Woo Product Table, there is a feature called Mini-Filter which can help you to sort products on the table. This mini-filter works based on categories, tags, and custom taxonomies. Let's see how to enable mini-filter in our product table.
- Add a new Custom Column
To enable mini-filter you have first added a new column for specific terms e.g. Tags orCategories or Custom Taxonomies
- Select column type as Custom Taxonomy
- Type taxonomy slug in the keyword input field
- Type Column Name
- Now click on ADD AS COLUMN
- Now publish or update the product table
- Go to Search Box And Filter tab
Here you should find Mini Filter
- Select Show Filter
To enable Mini-Filter you must have to select show filter from drop-down.
- Finally click on Update