To enable any column just just check the column from right edge of the specific column. And to hide any enabled column just unchecked that column. All setting will remain stored until you remove the column.
This is a complete list of all our available features in the WooCommerce Product Table. With following the link you can read more about these features.
- Enable/Disable Columns – you can enable or disable columns from here.
- Add custom fields – from here you can add custom fields to the table.
- Add custom taxonomy – custom taxonomies could be added from here.
- Drag n Drop column re-arrange – for easily customize the table we have added this feature for column re-arrange.
- Auto column position to top – when adding first time any column by default all columns position set to top.
- Product Title Options – from here you can set the behavior of product title in the table.
- Product Thumbnail Options – from here you can also set the behavior of product image click.
- Enable/Disable Product Description – if you want to enable or disable the product description read this.
- Hide Table Head – you can hide the head of your product table.
woo-product-table-pro/includes/shortcode.php with your favorite editor. Go to line no 395 and 488 and comment on those two lines. Maybe line no slightly change just find or search with br class=”wpt_clear”
Recently, we have added quantity buttons in our WooCommerce Product Table. But there is some themes which already have quantity buttons. Now the problem is there are double double quantity buttons in our product table.
To solve the issue, simply select No from PRODUCT TABLE >> Configure >> Under BASIC SETTINGS >> Enable Quantity [+] or [-] Buttons
And finally save the settings.
Click here to see the demo of using Attributes as Taxonomy Keyword for Filter.
First, create column using attributes.
I have added to attributes color and size which slug or name is pa_color and pa_size
Click on Update/Publish
Now go to Search Box and Filter tab. Enable Advanced Search Box if not showing advanced search box in the front.
Now type the attributes name into Taxonomy Keyword for Advanced Search Box
Click on Update. Now you can see the filter options for attributes in the front.
Find your purchase code from Envato
You can find a license key inside your account on CodeCanyon.
1. Make sure that you logged in to your account.
2. Visit your Downloads section, find the plugin, that you want to get a license key for, and click the button Download, then License Certificate.
3. Find the Item Purchase Code in the text document and paste it into the form inside the plugin.
Please, see the image below:
Now activate your plugin in WordPress Dashboard
1. Now go to your WordPress dashboard.
2. Skip this step if you already installed pro version. If you are using Woo Product Table, then uninstall the free version and install premium version Woo Product Table Pro – WooCommerce Product Table view solution. Which you have downloaded from CodeCanyon.
3. After downloaded, installed, and activated Woo Product Table Pro – WooCommerce Product Table view solution then click on Activate submenu item of PRODUCT TABLE.
4. Paste your purchase code which you have found in above the click on Submit
From now you can get 1-click update of our premium Woo Product Table Pro – WooCommerce Product Table view solution
We’ll create an online book store based on WooCommerce. To create a similar WooCommerce shop table layout like below this table follow these instruction.
- You must have to install Woo Product Table
- You also need to install any custom field creator plugin.
Here I have using Advanced Custom Fields plugin.
- Now create custom field for book download link
If you need help on how to create custom field in WooCommerce see this article
- Now create product table using Woo Product Table
If you need help on how to create WooCommerce Product Table read this article
- Add new download file column
To show custom field as column read how to add custom field as table’s column
- Finally click on Update/Publish
- First create custom field
First, you need to create at least one custom field. If you need help on how to create a custom field using ACF read this article
- Add new column with custom field
You can add custom fields or custom taxonomy from under the column table.
- Now click on Add as Column
- Finally click on publish/update
- Install Woo Product Table
- Click on Add New to create new product table
- Give it a name
- Enable or disable column
- Give it some basic conditions
- Give it some extra conditions
- Set Search and Filter Appearance
- Configure your table for mobile view
- Finally click on Publish
- Now paste table’s Shortcode
Now Copy you table’s shortcode and paste it where you want to show this WooCommerce product table
When we need to show extra field in our WooCommerce Product we should create custom field.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
To create custom fields you need to install first Advanced Custom Fields plugin.
- First click on Fields Group
- Now click on Add New
- Give it a name and select type
- Set condition for where you want to show this custom field
- Finally click on Publish
Generally almost in every online shop we can see product variations showing as dropdown. But these dropdown could be shown as table.
Before create variations table you should know that
If select Variation product, you have to confirm, your all Variation is configured properly. Such: there will not support “any attribute” option for variation. eg: no support “Any Size” type variation.
And if enable Variation product, Some column and feature will be disable. such: Attribute, category, tag Column, Advance Search box.
To create a product variation like above screenshot. Lets follow below this steps:
Click on “Basics” tab. Spelldown and you will see “Product Type (Product/Variation Product)” . From there select “Only Variation Product”.
In our Woo Product Table, there is a feature called Mini-Filter which can help you to sort products of the table. This mini-filter works based on categories, tags and custom taxonomies. Let see how to enable mini-filter in our product table.
- Add a new Custom Column
To enable mini-filter you have first add new column for specific terms e.g. Tags or Categories or Custom Taxonomies
- Select column type as Custom Taxonomy
- Type taxonomy slug in the keyword input field
- Type Column Name
- Now click on ADD AS COLUMN
- Now publish or update the product table
- Go to Search Box And Filter tab
Here you should find Mini Filter
- Select Show Filter
To enable Mini-Filter you must have to select show filter from drop-down.
- Finally click on Update
Time needed: 1 minute.
If you want to find a taxonomy name for example Tags then follow below steps:
- Go to WordPress dashboard
- Mouse hover on Products
There should be open a popup with child items of Products.
- Click on Tags Taxonomy
- Now Look on the Address bar
- You can see taxonomy as parameter key
- Taxonomy key holds the taxonomy slug
If you want to run your online restaurant business, our Woo Product Table can help to show your restaurant menus as the table views.
Follow the steps below to create a restaurant menu like this one.
- Install Woo Product Table Pro
To get your copy visit Codecanyon.
- Activate Woo Product Table Pro
By activating Woo Product Table Pro you’ll get future updates. See this article on How can I activate Woo Product Table Pro?
- Create new Product Table
- Enable YITH Quick View Column
To you YITH Quick View feature with our Woo Product Table Pro plugin you must have installed YITH WooCommerce Quick View.
- Now Install Product Add-ons Plugin
To add the add-ons feature in your restaurant table you must have to install WooCommerce compatible Product Add-ons plugin. Here we have installed YITH WooCommerce Product Add-ons.
- Now Create Add-on Group
You can control your add-ons by restricting by the group. In the group we have selected 3 products and one category and its visibility set to public.
- Now create Add-ons
After saving the group click on Manage Add-ons. And the click on New Add-on. Give it a title, set type, and add options as per your demand.
Hope you find this article helpful. Please share your opinion with us.
If you were using our free version of Woo Product Table and you have bought a license of Woo Product Table Pro. Now you need to activate your free version Woo Product Table. Here is this article about how can you activate Woo Product Table Pro.
How to Activate
Have you installed a free version of Woo Product Table?
Time needed: 5 minutes.
If you have installed free version of Woo Product Table follow below these steps:
- Deactivate free version plugin
You need to deactivate first the free plugin to delete it from your WordPress site.
- Delete free version plugin
Click on delete to permanently remove that plugin from your WordPress site.
- Now again install free version plugin.
You can download from here https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-product-table/
- Unzip pro plugin downloaded from Codecanyon
Download your plugin from Codecanyon. Now unzip the downloaded file. You will get a folder called Main Files. Inside of Main Files folder you will get your desired premium plugin.
- Install pro version of Woo Product Table
Now go to your WordPress site Plugin > Add New > Upload Plugin and locate the Woo Product Table Pro plugin’s zip file and finally click on Install Now button. Your plugin should be installed within few seconds later.
After completed the installation click on Activate
- Activate plugin with your purchase code
Now click on PRODUCT TABLE > Activate and paste your codecanyon plugin purchase code. Finally click on submit button to activate your Woo Product Table Pro.
Have you already installed Woo Product Table Pro?
Follow the last step 6 to activate Woo Product Table Pro.
- First go to add new product page or edit existing product page.
- Paste your audio shortcode in the short description area. Audio will be shown in the table from this short description area.
- Click on publish or update product for next step.
- Now create a WooCommerce Product Table with your music or audio products.
Adding custom CSS in WordPress is very simple. Who don’t know how to add custom CSS in WordPress this article for them. Before we start if you don’t know how to add custom HTML code in WordPress Page or Post check this article.
We have added custom HTML in our previous post let’s try to make some design changes by CSS with Additional CSS block.
- Go to your site dashboard.
- Click on Appearance > Customize
- Open Additional CSS Block
Now add some CSS code for class
Sometimes we need to add some HTML code into the page or post section. Then how you could do that? If you are using Gutenberg Editor then click on Component Dropdown Menu from top right corner.
Select Code Editor or you can use
Ctrl + Shift + Alt + M as keyboard shortcut.
Now you can see the Code Editor view where you can add your custom html code. Below I have an example added like this:
<p class="highlight-text">This paragraph has highlighted texts.</p>
Now we need to know about how to add some custom CSS code to change the look below.
This paragraph has highlighted texts.
I hope this post will help beginner who are trying to make changes using WordPress.
If any shop owner wants to show their products in table view then there is WooCommerce Product Table. This plugin gives the ability to the shop owners. WooCommerce Product Table gives you lots of features mini-filter is one of them. Users can easily filter products without page reloads.
Show mini-filter top of the WooCommerce Product Table
To show the mini-filter above the WooCommerce Product Table you have to first go to the configuration page of the WooCommerce Product Table’s specific table.
To show any category or custom taxonomy in mini-filter you have to show that column first.
Then go to Search Box and Filter tab.
Then select Filter Show from Mini Filter section. And add your custom taxonomy related information in the Taxonomy Keywords for Filter box
Finally the product table. That’s all.